Happy Canada Day: Rebecca Hardy










I have "met" her. OK. Not met met her but saw her at a Tim Hortons coffee shop in my home city. I did not know who Rebecca Hardy was but her striking good looks, her dangerously long supple legs and her confident carriage made me pause. So I went online and did a Google search and in minutes found out she was a winner of Canada's Top Model. Yes, good looking red heads are apparently easy to find online.


Rebecca was tall. She had on at least 4 inch heeled black patent pumps. I tried not to stare but it is hard not to when a person sees one so striking.

In commemoration of Canada Day please take a look at Rebecca. I do not have any high resolution images of her to share. POUT! But perhaps she will have the maturity and moxie to be the next Tricia Helfer.








You have read this article Canada / Rebecca Hardy / Tricia Helfer with the title Happy Canada Day: Rebecca Hardy. You can bookmark this page URL http://embrace31.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-canada-day-rebecca-hardy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Canada Day: Rebecca Hardy"

Post a Comment